Metropolitan Insulation Resources
Technical Performance from Metropolitan Insulation
The test results opposite from the University of Salford show clearly that the Capital system absorbs >50% of the sound energy impacting the test surface. A co-efficient of 1.00 represents total absorption.
|Sound Absorption Co-efficient|
The table opposite compares the relative sound absorbing properties of the Capital system and commonly used materials. A co-efficient approaching zero indicates that the material is reflecting the sound energy that impacts the test surface.
• External foam and coating systems in line with BS5241 and BS7021.
• Achieves U/values from 0.981 to 0.160.
• Class 1 surface spread of flame rating when tested in accordance with BS476 Part 7.
• Class 0 (higher than statutory Class 1) coatings available for additional fire resistance.
• All materials manufactured to ISO 9002.
• 10 – 25 year guarantees.
• Additional insurance bonded guarantees.