Metropolitan Insulation offers an approved asbestos encapsulation solution for commercial and industrial facilities.
- 4 decades of asbestos being used in building programs (1950’s thro’ 1980’s).
- Largely used in schools, hospitals and industrial buildings.
- In 1990’s the health hazard of ‘disturbed’ asbestos became apparent.
- 1999 Asbestos containing materials banned.
- Removing asbestos is hazardous and very costly.
- The application is sprayed onto the inside membrane of substrate at a depth of 25mm or greater if a u value is required.
- Polyurethane insulation is applied in liquid form and solidifies in 60 seconds to form a solid but pliable barrier.
Features of Metropolitan Insulation’s asbestos encapsulation service
- Versatile product, works with all substrates.
- Encapsulation prevents condensation.
- Very cost effective.
Benefits of Metropolitan Insulation’s asbestos encapsulation service
- An easy solution that works in all circumstances.
- Condensation eliminated.
- Saves time and money.
- Ceases the degradation of the underlying asbestos.
- Reduces your thermal footprint and increasing efficiency.
WHY contact Metropolitan Insulation?
FREE expert advice on Asbestos Encapsulation with ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION. Contact Metropolitan Insulation Now on 0800 028 4042 or email us here
- Free initial telephone consultation.
- 30 years industry experience.
- Experts in flat roofs.
- Cost effective solutions.
- Does your industrial building have an asbestos roof?
- Does your building’s roof have a deteriorating asbestos finish?
WE CAN HELP...
- Asbestos Encapsulation is our specialism.